Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our First Blog



Hello! Megan and I decided to follow what everyone else is doing so that we can still be connected with family and friends even while a little ways away.

Our latest update on our moving situation is that we finally have almost all the basic furniture we need (we have been to more garage sales and discount furniture stores in the last week than we knew existed). We now have a bookshelf(10$), mattress set, kitchen table(25$), and a huge dresser(10$). Now only to find some good dining room chairs, and a couch. Hmmm.

Oh and the pictures above are just some fun pictures from behind the Hawaii temple(top) and when we were tired of posing for pictures when we were trying to get a picture of us with the sunset in the background during our cruise in Hawaii(bottom) .

6 comments:

Jim said...

yay for finding your blog! We can't wait for more updates...hint hint!
Love you, see you at Christmas!
Alyssa and Jim

Kami Milliron said...

J O E ..

Oh my heck, it's actually YOU ! How are you ? You look SO happy, I am so excited to find your Blog.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Joe! I see Kami beat me to the comment, she's so quick! You guys look great and so cute! I hope everything is going well and that you guys had a Merry Christmas! It stinks being away from family huh? We're in Texas, yuck! Can you believe Tyler is a Dad, pretty scary huh? ;)

Kami Milliron said...

You know what's even scarier ? Annalee says "Ya'll" now ! How funny is it that we're having a conversation on Joe's Blog : )

Jared Gunnell said...

Big Daddy Joe!!!
I am not so much of a blogger until my wife told me that I could probably find people that I know. So I started to go through Kami's and Annalee's sites for links and here you are. So whats up these days! jared@hotmesa.com
Jared Gunnell

cjmom said...

Hi,is this the Joe Ostler who is the son of Creg and Megan who is the daughter of Celia and Vaughn? Just curious. Creg is my cousin and Celia and I meet at the cemetery in Whitney every year. Just curious

Our Precious Moments

Leaving Logan: Listening to Abba, watching Jordan trying to get comfortable.