Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello everyone! After almost a year of not accessing our blog, we are back on. We will slowly figure out how to navigate this program and hopefully will get some pictures up soon!


One of our more recent experiences happened back in April. Joe went to a cancer research convention in California and the day he was coming home our apartment flooded. I called him at 3:00 A.M. California time to ask him how to get ahold of maintenance. Our apartment wasn't exactly how Joe expected it would be when he arrived home, but at least he knew about the disaster.









5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

That stinks about the flooding, but I am SO excited to see you guys are finally blogging ! I know Joe really well from High School and Joe and my Husband are pretty good Friends. I hope you get everything fixed with the flooding. Tell Joe Kami and Tyler say hello !

Jim said...

Megan and Joe are back in blogging action!!! That flood looks crazy, I had no idea Joe was gone when it happened, that would have been so wild!

Abby said...

Glad you're rejoining the blogosphere. :)

Jim said...

oh where oh where have my brother and sister-in-law's blog entries gone? oh where oh where can they be? :-) We'd love to here & see from ya!

Alyssa said...

I tagged you on my blog, check it out to see what you do!

Our Precious Moments

Leaving Logan: Listening to Abba, watching Jordan trying to get comfortable.