Hi everyone, So we've gone over a year without updating our blog. I think that once we have kids it will be easier to share information about them, but until then, you're stuck with Joe and I and our golden retriever Gus. We currently live in Columbus, OH. Joe is working on the PhD part of his MDPhD program and I am currrently working at a charter school as an aide. Actually, I've been teaching 3rd grade for the past 4 weeks and have 2 weeks left of school. Let's just say that I couldn't be more excited for summer to come. Since I'm figuring out this whole blog thing out, I'll start with some basic posts and then hopefully embellish them. Our most recent adventure occurred on Friday, sometime while Joe and I were away. Gus decided to uproot one of our new peach trees (Joe planted them last Monday). Gus shredded all of the leaves and ate a lot of the roots as well. We decided to plant the remaining part of the tree to see if it will grow or not. Gus sure is lucky we love him so much because otherwise he would be with some other owners by now.
I try and discipline Gus as well, but Joe is the "alpha dog." When Gus is in trouble, he rolls on his back to show submission to Joe.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment